Current articles, ideas for finance and business

How To Buy And Sell A House In Less Than 15 Minutes?

| Apr 8, 2009
by Jesse Davis

Just to start I will say that this does not happen every time but you might be surprised how often it does once you start building the system that allows it to happen. You first have to know how to find a good deal, I will assume for this articles sake that you already know how to do this and then you need to get an auto responder set up online. The auto responder is a system that allows you to collect emails and send a message to them all very easily.

Once you set this up you can start collecting emails, (this is a general overview not step by step) of buyers in your general area that may want to buy your deals.

Once set up, you have the ability to press a send button and contact all your buyers at once with a deal that you find. I have done this many times. I have spent 5 min finding a deal, 5 min making the offers and 5 min sending the email for a total of 15 min invested.

With in 2 minutes of me hitting the send button I was faxing a contract to my buyer. So that process took about 5 minutes also. In total I bought and sold the deal in 15 min. I ended up making 5k on a quick wholesale flip and it only took me 5 minutes total to do the work.

So to sum up what you do to buy and sell a house in 15 minutes first you get an auto responder set up, then find a deal and shoot an email out to your buyers list with all the details such as pictures, square footage, bedrooms and baths etc... If you have spent time building a huge buyers list then you will be surprised how fast you the whole process will take place. You also will become a believer that you can buy and sell a house in 15 min or less. For a more step by step guide to doing this please see the resource section of this article.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment